Worship Street, London, EC2A
2,081 sq. ft.
(193 sq. m.)
- 820 sqf external space (terrace within the apartment)
- Residents Pool, Gym and Cinema
- Concierge and Lift
- Close to Liverpool Street Station and Shoreditch station
- Designed by Foster + Partners (who also designed the Gherkin)
- 2081 sqf internal space
Principal Tower, designed by Foster + Partners, is the landmark residential tower within Principal Place, a mixed-use development on the edge of the City of London in the borough of Hackney. Completed the tower is a 175 meters high, elegant structure containing over 280 apartments arranged over 50 floors.
Principal Tower offers a variety of apartment sizes including one, two and three bedroom units, plus a single, spectacular duplex penthouse on the very top. The dual aspect design by Foster + Partners is used for nearly all the units delivering light and spacious residences. Almost every apartment has its own curved balcony affording sweeping views of London. There is marble, pale wood and bronze detailing in Principal Towerâ--s apartments which â--fuses the classic sophistication of the financial district with the creative, industrial aesthetic of Shoreditchâ--.
The tower has been designed to target the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 and featuring a combined heat and power plant, roof mounted photovoltaic panels and grey water harvesting.
Residents of Principal Tower have access to an onsite gym and spa, residentsâ-- bar, a lap pool and a screening room. The tower has a stylish reception lobby housing a 24hr concierge and there is an underground bicycle storage facility as well as parking opportunities, subject to contract.
Principal Place extends onto a tree lined piazza with shops, restaurants, bars and a commercial building with retail space.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Worship Street, London, EC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Luxury Living Homes International are a results driven, modern day real estate agency. Here at LLH, we do things differently. Relationships are so important to us and we make sure our clients believe in us to deliver results, so much so we've won awards for our unique approach.
Our track record is impressive and we are proud to have sold some of the most luxurious properties in the world. Trusted by the UHNW & royalty we take pride in protecting our clients and giving them the s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Princple381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury Living Homes International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.