Morlas Meadows, Oswestry
- 3 Bedroom Detached new build property in St Martins.
- Estimated completion at beginning of 2023.
- Being constructed by well respected developer Primoris Homes Ltd.
- Gas fired C/H, double glazing, gardens and off road parking.
- LABC 10 year warranty.
- EPC Rating - TBC.
- Freehold. Council Tax Band - TBC.
The development itself includes a large area of open green space and the different styles of property being constructed creates an attractive street scene. For further information, please contact our Oswestry office. Customers should note that this illustration is an example of this house type, all dimensions indicated are approximate and external treatments (bricks, render, cladding and tiles) will vary per plot and are for illustrative purposes only.
The downstairs offers plenty of living space including a generous lounge, open plan kitchen dining area, utility and cloakroom. In addition to the front entrance the Daffodil benefits from two further single doors and also patio doors to access the garden and patio area. The three bedrooms are all generously sized with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. There is also a further family bathroom and airing cupboard directly off the landing. The Daffodil also offers a detached single garage.
The property is situated close to the centre of the village of St Martins which offers an excellent range of amenities including supermarket, post office, petrol station, public house and excellent primary and secondary schools. Easy access onto the A5/A483 provides direct links to the larger towns of Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Wrexham and the city of Chester and the motorway network beyond. The area has an excellent bus service whilst the neighbouring village of Gobowen has a railway station offering links to Birmingham and Manchester.
Primoris Homes Ltd - The word 'Primoris' is Latin and means first or foremost, exactly what Primoris Homes are aiming to be is the foremost quality builders of desirable homes in the area. This small family run company have built up an enviable reputation for building attractive developments, which offer contemporary, flexible living spaces to suit the needs of their customers. The build quality of every new Primoris development is of utmost importance to the company who ensure the best materials are used and that quality workmanship and attention to detail are evident throughout. Every new home by Primoris is built to exacting standards and backed by a ten year LABC warranty.
The Morlas Meadows development is centred around the historic Rhos y Llan Farm, a grade-II listed building that has been a farmstead since the 16th century, boasting records that can be traced back as far as 1732. As well as it's attractively designed homes, the sympathetic development also features a selection of bungalows carefully designed to resemble conversions of traditional farm buildings and preserve the historical character of the location.
A door at the front of the property leads into:
With door into:
Stairs to first floor landing and doors off to:
15' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.582m x 3.650m)
24' 7'' x 8' 4'' (7.498m x 2.540m)
5' 4'' x 6' 8'' (1.637m x 2.025m)
2' 11'' x 6' 8'' (0.9m x 2.025m)
8' 9'' x 10' 2'' (2.662m x 3.107m)
Stairs to first floor landing
With doors off to:
15' 4'' x 10' 10'' (4.685m x 3.297m)
5' 1'' x 5' 11'' (1.550m x 1.800m)
8' 10'' x 15' 0'' (2.687m x 4.560m)
8' 5'' x 12' 8'' (2.560m x 3.850m)
6' 7'' x 6' 3'' (2.000m x 1.900m)
• NHBC 10 year warranty
• Worcester Bosch Energy Efficient Gas Boilers
• UPVC maintenance free grey modern windows
• Choice of kitchen – with integrated oven/hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer*
• Choice of ceramic floor tiles and carpets
• Contemporary white bathrooms with chrome fittings
• En-suite bathroom to selected master bedrooms
• White panel doors
• Fire alarms
• BT Fibre Broadband to all plots
• Large plots bordering open countryside
• Turfed front and rear gardens
• Maintenance free Anthracite grey UPVC Soffit and fascias
* At relevant stage and as specified for individual house types – ask for details.
** Available on some plots.
The specification of each house type may vary. Please ask for more details on specific plots
Tenure & Management Charge
We are informed that the property will be freehold subject to vacant possession on completion. Each property will be subject to a £19.00 per calendar month management charge.
You can reserve this property by paying a reservation fee which will go towards the purchase price. The fee will ensure the property is reserved in your name and the price is held for an agreed period while the legal processes are completed. Please ask for further details.
We have been informed by the seller that the property will benefit from mains water, mains drainage and gas central heating.
From Oswestry take the A5/A483 in the direction of Wrexham before taking the fourth exit at the Gledrid roundabout signposted St Martins. Continue to the next roundabout taking the first exit onto Overton Road. Follow the road ahead and the development will be found on the left hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Morlas Meadows, Oswestry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gobowen Station2.0 miles
- Chirk Station2.3 miles
- Ruabon Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Bowen Son and Watson with Kent Jones is one of the regions most established and well-respected firms of Chartered Surveyors, Estate & Letting Agents, Auctioneers & Valuers with a network of 5 linked offices covering Shropshire, North and Mid Wales and into Cheshire.
Founded in 1862, the firm continues to offer a broad range of services whilst retaining its core principle of providing the highest level of service in order to meet and exceed client expectations. This results in achieving
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11504291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son and Watson with Kent Jones, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.