Leyburn Road, Wallasey, Wirral
- Traditional Semi-Detached Family Home
- 1667 Sq Ft Approx
- Three Bedrooms
- Shared Driveway
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Great School Catchment
- Potential Fourth Bedroom & Ensuite
- Close to Wallasey Village & Train Station
Approaching the property there is a paved front garden with shrubs, a shared driveway and access to the rear garden. The house has retained the original front facade and enjoys a spacious, leafy outlook. The school catchment is St. George's Primary and you are within walking distance to Wallasey Village and train station.
The porch opens into a wide hallway with a staircase rising to the first floor and access to the reception rooms. Plate rails and panels line the hall. The front living room invites plenty of light through its bay window and the rear dining room has double doors out to the garden with areas of decking, lawn and established shrubs and trees. A barked area makes a great dining space and isn't at all overlooked!
The breakfast kitchen has plenty of storage and room for a table and chairs, there is the possibility of reconfiguring and extending.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single room and a family bathroom. A staircase between the two larger bedrooms takes you up to a large loft space that has the potential to become a fourth bedroom with an ensuite bathroom!
To book your viewing call our Wallasey branch!
Energy Performance Certificates
Leyburn Road, Wallasey, Wirral
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wallasey Village Station0.6 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station0.6 miles
- New Brighton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since 1997 we have helped 1000's of people buy and sell property across the Wirral. We now have 7 branches (Prenton, Heswall, Moreton, Greasby, Little Sutton, Wallasey & West Kirby) giving us total coverage of our market.
We have won many awards over the last 22 years including National Estate Agent of the Year twice.
Each year we list and sell more properties on the Wirral than any other agent because of our focus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WYS220614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.