Sidney Street, Whitechapel, London, E1
- Chain free
- Lease currently being extended to 179 years
- City skyline views
- 3 double bedrooms
- Separate kitchen
- Plenty of natural light
- Close to Whitechapel station
- Close to Shadwell station
Comprising 3 double bedrooms, a bathroom with separate toilet, a bright and airy living room with private balcony, and separate kitchen with breakfast bar.
The property is in good condition with wood flooring in the living room and bedrooms, double glazing and well-proportioned room sizes.
There is a west facing private balcony with far reaching city skyline views.
Located just 20 mins walking distance into the City, the property has excellent transport links: Shadwell DLR and overground station is 0.4 miles away, ideal if you are commuting into Bank or Canary Wharf; and Whitechapel underground station (District, Hammersmith & City) is only 0.5 miles away. Whitechapel station will also benefit from the new Crossrail which is set to open in 2022, providing connections to The City, Heathrow airport and Reading.
The surrounding area is brimming with independent shops, bars, restaurants and galleries, plus Stepney Green Park and Stepney City Farm are only a short walk away. It’s location also allows easy access to The Royal London Hospital.
Some local Easthaus favourites include historic pub and music venue George Tavern, renowned Indian restaurant Tayyabs, The White Hart for sunny beers and Sunday roasts, and the Genesis Cinema.
Guide Price: £450,000
Tenure: Leasehold circa 179 years
Service charges: Circa £2,174 pa
Heating & hot water charges: Circa £1,571 pa
Ground rent: £10 per annum (no known rent review, it is a fixed £10 per annum)
EPC rating: C
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
Council tax band: C
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Sidney Street, Whitechapel, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shadwell Station0.3 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.4 miles
- Stepney Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET220066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.