Sherwood Close, Birmingham
- FREEHOLD - BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- DRIVE-WAY AND REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER
- GARAGE AND VARIOUS STORAGE FACILITIES
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
Detached property in a cul-de-sac. Drive-way, porch, hall-way, two reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen/diner, various storage facilities, downstairs WC and utlity area, garage, rear garden, three bedrooms, family bathroom and loft access.
Burchell Edwards Shirley are proud to present to you a beautiful detached property situated in a quiet residential cul-de-sac area, surrounded by fantastic public transport links, local amenities and schools near by.
The property comprises of a drive-way, an entrance porch, hall-way, a spacious reception room, a second lounge, conservatory to the rear, large kitchen/diner, various storage facilities, a downstairs WC and utility area, garage and a good sized rear garden. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a single, alongside a family bathroom and loft access for further potential (STPP)
This stunning detached property is fully renovated throughout and has huge scope to become a wonderful family home!
DO NOT DELAY!! BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
We can provide FREE VALUATIONS should you wish to sell your property and Managed Services through Burchell Edwards, for a smooth rental process - call us on or email
Double glazed door and window to front elevation.
Obscure double glazed patio doors to front elevation, wall light points and central heating radiator.
Living Room 18' 3" max x 13' 3" ( 5.56m max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, William Fitzgerald cast iron fireplace, spotlights to ceiling, wall light points and two central heating radiators.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 11' 4" ( 2.67m x 3.45m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.26m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed French doors and window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, NEff five ring gas hob and extractor hood, pantry, spotlights to ceiling, wine cooler, tiled to splash prone areas and floor, two central heating radiators, door into Guest W.C , utility room and garage and space for a dining table.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 9' 1" ( 2.64m x 2.77m )
Of UPVC double glazed and brick built construction incorporating French doors out to the rear underfloor heating and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 12' 2" plus wardrobe recess ( 3.53m max x 3.71m plus wardrobe recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation,spotlights to ceiling, built in wardrobe and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 9' 3" plus wardrobe recess ( 3.56m max x 2.82m plus wardrobe recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, spotlights to ceiling, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage, spotlights to ceiling, bath with shower over and central heating radiator.
Block paved patio area, lawn, gated side access and fence to boundaries.
Garage 8' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.89m )
Up and over door, central heating boiler, power supply and light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Sherwood Close, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yardley Wood Station0.5 miles
- Hall Green Station1.1 miles
- Shirley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Shirley for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI206583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.