Oxford Road, Finsbury Park
- Let available date:
- £1,903A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 2 double bedrooms
- Split level first floor flat
- Part furnished
- Available from 16th June
- EPC rating D
- 0.4 miles from Finsbury Park Station
Stepping past the sturdy indigo-coloured front door and ascending a few small steps towards your new home, you slip off your shoes in the split-level hallway and dash for the kitchen and a well deserved cuppa. Flicking on your kettle neatly placed on the charcoal-coloured countertops, you lean back on the beech wood cabinets and admire your miniature herb garden as it grows on the windowsill flowerbed through the original sash window. Pre-heating the integrated oven in preparation for your famous lasagna, you’ll be able to relax in the reception room adjacent, boasting shiny wooden flooring, alabaster painted walls and floating wooden shelving. Aching to relinquish yourself of your dreaded work clothes, you vogue your way towards the triple wooden wardrobe in your carpeted double bedroom and grab your favourite vintage jumper. Passing by your flatmate’s double bedroom fitted with spectacular walnut wooden blinds, your eye is caught by the darling oceanic colour scheme washing over the bathroom. Completed to perfection with a triple mirrored cabinet, floating glass shelf and folding shower screen on the bathtub, you’ve finally found your oasis.
You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the distance to Finsbury Park Station (only 0.4 miles away) and there are plentiful places to eat, drink and shop your heart off all around you too. Craving a stellar serving of curried goat? Try Lulu’s Caribbean Cuisine just 0.2 miles away. Aching for a top-notch pint with the footie? Set up camp in the magical multi-level beer garden of The Faltering Fullback, a mere 0.1 mile from you.
BrochuresOxford Road, Finsbury ParkBrochure
Oxford Road, Finsbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31510754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.