Bolton Road, Harrow
End of Terrace
- ** END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- ** 5 BEDROOMS
- ** 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ** DRIVEWAY AND REAR GARDEN
- ** GREAT LOCATION
- ** VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
** SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE ** END OF TERRACE ** KITCHEN ** THREE RECEPTION ROOMS ** DRIVEWAY AND REAR GARDEN ** GOOD LOCATION FOR TRANSPORT LINKS AND SCHOOLS ** CLOSE TO CUNNINGHAM PARK ** WALKING DISTANCE TO HARROW TOWN CENTRE ** VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED **
Connells are pleased to offer for sale this stylish and traditional house located in the heart of Harrow on this favoured side road close to Cunningham Park. Being located well for Harrow On The Hill Metropolitan Line station and Harrow and Wealdstone station for the mainline into Euston, There are also a number of bus routes that serve the area. Harrow recreation ground and Quainton Hall & Marlborough schools. This lovely home is perfect for the growing family. Harrow Town Centre also accommodates a wealth of High Street shops, restaurants, gyms and also has its own cinema complex. On entering this beautiful five bedroom end of terrace residence the spacious hallway, leads to the fitted kitchen, two reception rooms, dining room with patio doors which opens up to the rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
WC, sink, radiator
Lounge 13' x 14' 7" ( 3.96m x 4.45m )
bay window, radiator, double glazing
Dining Room 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
window, radiator, double glazing, french doors
Reception Room 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
window, radiator, telephone, tv, patio doors
Kitchen 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units, sink, work surfaces, electric oven/hob with cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher, boiler (1 year)
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
window, double glazing, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.23m )
window, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 3 8' x 6' 3" ( 2.44m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 4 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
windows, radiator, built in wardrobes
Bedroom 5 9' x 17' ( 2.74m x 5.18m )
windows, built in wardrobes
window, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, fully tiled, WC
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Bolton Road, Harrow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrow & Wealdstone Station0.6 miles
- North Harrow Station0.7 miles
- West Harrow Station0.8 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Harrow for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HRW309519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.