50 Netherblane, Blanefield G63 9JP
- Elevated Ground Flat with lovely views
- Large lounge/dining with access to sheltered balcony
- 2 double bedrooms. Electric ch
- Modern dining kitchen and new bathroom
- Large single garage. Secure entry
- Peaceful setting with Loch views
*** CLOSING DATE Wednesday 8th June at 12 noon ***
Netherblane or High Pines as it is commonly known is a sought after development situated within manicured grounds which include woodland and well maintained walkways to the rear which surround the picturesque Loch.
This elevated Ground Floor apartment is perfectly positioned with some one of the best views at the rear over the Loch from the large private balcony which is accessed from the main lounge
The property also benefits from security controlled entry system and has an exceptionally large single garage underneath which offers fantastic storage facilities in addition to space for a car.
Internally the apartment has an excellent layout of accommodation and is in good order throughout with fresh decoration, neutral self covered carpets, modern kitchen and an upgraded bathroom.
The accommodation comprises large reception hallway with storage cupboard, open plan lounge/ dining room with feature windows to the rear and a sliding patio door opening to the aforementioned balcony and offering superb outlook.
The dining size kitchen has an excellent range of storage units with contrasting worktop surface area integrated appliances, space for fridge freezer and a cleverly created breakfast bar area at one side. This room also has a window to the rear taking advantage of the outlook.
There are two double bedrooms within the property, the larger of which has the advantage of a well fitted dressing room with an abundance of shelves and hanging storage space. The bathroom has been completely upgraded and comprises a large shower enclosure, separate main bath, integrated sink and a modern w.c..
The property is heated with a modern electric heating system and has quality pvc double glazed windows.
The villages of Strathblane and Blanefield are a sought-after location in which to stay. They sit at the foot of the Campsie Fells and are well served by locale amenities. The village itself offers an excellent range of amenities including a GP practice / health centre, restaurants, hotel, and village pub. There is a Spar, Co-Op, and a number of other independent stores. Schooling is available at Strathblane primary and Balfron High School. There is a regular bus service and Milngavie is c. four miles away and offers a more extensive range of amenities.
BrochuresBrochure 1Web Details
50 Netherblane, Blanefield G63 9JP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milngavie Station3.2 miles
- Hillfoot Station4.7 miles
- Bearsden Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Property Bureau is managed by some of the most experienced individuals currently working in the industry today.
Even with the changes in the property market over the last few years, many of our staff have been in the business for over 30 years, have experienced all the challenges before and are delighted to be able to provide honest, helpful advice to ensure that you achieve your goals whether that be as a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant.
We have already sold and currently manag
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 58474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.