Baythorne Street, Bow, E3
- Chain free
- EWS1 compliant - B1 rating suitable for lending
- Long lease circa 238 years remaining
- Combined service charges and ground rent in the region of £1,860 per annum
- South-East private balcony
- 4th floor with lift
- Modern building
- Secure cycle storage
- Excellent transport links and swift commute to Canary Wharf
Comprising an entrance hallway with built-in storage, open plan living space with a fully fitted modern kitchen and a south-east facing balcony. There is a good-sized, light-filled, double bedroom and contemporary bathroom.
There is a sunny, south-east facing private balcony off the living room.
Kirkby Apartments is a very well-maintained apartment block with secure door entry system, lifts to all floors and secure cycle storage.
Located close to Bow and Mile End, the apartment is within walking distance of a number of East London’s renowned green spaces and waterways, including Mile End Park, Bartlett Park, Tower Hamlets Cemetery Park, Victoria Park, Limehouse Cut and Regent’s Canal. The property is well placed to enjoy many great shops, bars, restaurants, markets and amenities the East End has to offer, including Angel of Bow, Ahaba cafe, Victoria Park market, The Pavilion Café, The Lord Tredegar, E5 Poplar Bakehouse, The Morgan Arms & The East London Liquor Company to name but a few. The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford Shopping Centre are also easily accessible.
The property is well located for a number of great transport links including Mile End unerground station with the Central, District and Hammersmith & City lines (approx 0.6 miles), and Devons Road DLR station (circa 0.6 miles), allowing swift access to The City, Canary Wharf and the West End. The 309 bus stop is just outside the property on St Pauls Way with connections to Bethnal Green and Canning Town.
Leasehold: Approximately 238 years remaining
Service charges: Circa £1,610 per annum
Ground rent: Circa £250 per annum
EPC rating: C
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
Council tax band: C
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Baythorne Street, Bow, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devons Road Station0.5 miles
- Mile End Station0.6 miles
- Westferry Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We know that every home and every homeowner are different, and as a proudly independent agent we are able to offer a tailored approach to suit all needs.
Our simple aim is to match beautiful East London homes with their new owners, and hopefully make a new friend in the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BET220052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easthaus, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.