Crawford Rise, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8QF
- A Stunning Modern End-Of-Terrace Town House
- Sought-After Location Off Howbeck Road
- Entrance Hall, Lounge & Kitchen/Diner To Ground Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms & Refurbished Bathroom To First Floor
- Lovely West Facing Rear Garden With Patio & Lawn Areas
- Larger Than Average Plot Including Small Allotment
- Single Garage With Three-Phase Electric Power
- Gas Fired Central Heating (New Boiler In 2020) & PVCu Double Glazing
- Beautifully Presented & Much Improved By The Current Owner
- Pedestrianised Walkway Location Off Crawford Rise With No Passing Vehicles
A stunning modern end-of-terrace town house on a larger than average plot compared to neighbouring properties.
The property has been much improved and beautifully presented by the current owner over the past couple of years including the installation of a new gas fired boiler and the refurbishment of the bathroom. The property has been redecorated throughout and new floor coverings fitted.
Internally the accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance hall, nicely proportioned lounge and a kitchen/diner overlooking the rear garden whilst up on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom has a range of built-in wardrobes; the other a lovely outlook over rooftops and beyond.
Externally the property benefits from a lovely west-facing garden with patio and lawned areas, an allotment and a garage with three-phase electric power located just a very short walk from the house itself.
The property is accessed via a walkway off Crawford Rise and therefore benefits from a somewhat quieter location with no passing vehicles.
We are advised that all mains services are connected. PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Performance Rating is C 73.
Band B, for which the charge for the current financial year (2022/23) is £1,680.77. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
£190,000.00 (one hundred and ninety thousand pounds).
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion
Strictly by appointment and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance Certificates
Crawford Rise, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8QF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station3.1 miles
- Burton Joyce Station3.1 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop3.4 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG58QF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.