New Road, Reepham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR10
- Semi-Detached Period Property
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Various Improvements Made By Current Vendors
- Stylish Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Supporting Utility Room
- Ground and First Floor Shower Rooms
- Living Room With Wood Burning Stove
- Mature Rear Garden With Vegetable Garden and Pond
- Single Garage and Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
For room measurements please click on the floor plan option.
This impressive semi-detached property is set in a slightly elevated position and has recently benefitted from several alterations and improvements during the current owners tenure, including a beautiful, stylish kitchen/breakfast room with centre island and solid wooden worktops and butler sink, first floor shower room with rainfall shower and clean, contrasting metro tiles, along with general decor changes.
The large, mature rear garden is a huge highlight of the property, and this incorperates three main areas, from a patio with raised flower beds and section of lawn, to a working garden with veg patches, greenhouse and log store, finally to a 'wild garden' with nature pond - this house is a must for avid gardeners!
The property has oil fired central heating and in brief, offers accommodation comprising; entrance hallway, ground floor shower room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, living room with wood burning stove, 15'11" dining area with bay french doors onto the patio, and a ground floor forth bedroom/study. The first floor landing has doors opening to three bedrooms and a re-fitted shower room with sky slight.
Aside from the rear garden, a pathway at the side leads to the driveway which can cater for 2-3 vehicles as well as a single garage. There is also an elevated front garden with hedging and shrubs to borders.
Reepham is a popular and historic Broadland market town located approximately 13 miles from Norwich city centre. The town hosts numerous local businesses and independent local shops, as well as two popular public houses / hotel in the Market Place. There is a renowned secondary school and sixth form college together with many other useful amenities. The beautiful North Norfolk coast and various beaches are within easy driving distance from Reepham.
From Reepham Market Place head towards Bawdeswell and turn right at the crossroads into Station Road. Proceed along Station Road and roughly 1/4 mile along take the right hand turning into Ollands Road (on the junction with The Crown public house) and then immediately left into New Road. The property will be found on the left hand side, identified by a Parsons For Sale board.
For further information and to arrange your viewing, please contact our friendly and professional staff.
Energy Performance Certificates
New Road, Reepham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station11.7 miles
About the agent
Parsons is an independent estate agency, operating in Norfolk for more than 35 years with offices in both Reepham and Dereham. As prominent members of team they are able to offer extremely wide coverage. The company is run by Neil Parsons together with his co-director Tara Burton. Both of whom are members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and Neil is a member of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA).
Our Sales Department is run by Michelle Arthurton, wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FPD220114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parsons & Co, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.