Clay Lane, Chichester
- Three storey house
- Sought after village location
- Some two miles west of city centre
- South facing rear garden
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Jack 'n Jill bathroom
- Car port
- No forward chain
Clay Lane, Chichester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fishbourne Station0.4 miles
- Bosham Station1.5 miles
- Chichester Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Our refreshingly different office is located in the heart of the city next to the cathedral in West Street, between the Bell Tower and Prebendal School. Do pop in and see us to discuss what we can do to help you through the moving process. We deal solely with the sale of residential property so are able to concentrate on what we do best - helping clients move.
Come and talk to us, you’ll be glad you did.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11502914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.