Deanway, Chalfont St Giles
- GRADE II LISTED CHARACTER COTTAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- BEAMED INTERIOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDEN ROOM
- SOUTH-FACING REAR ASPECT
- SECLUDED 90 FT DEEP GARDEN
- SHORT WALK TO PICTURESQUE VILLAGE CENTRE
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A delightful GRADE II LISTED, beamed period cottage with a secluded south-facing garden, a short walk from the picturesque village centre. The property has been modernised with a well equipped kitchen, first floor bathroom and gas fired central heating. There is an attractive private garden measuring approximately 90 ft deep to the rear with a sunny aspect.
Stable door to
L-shaped with an attractive range of units with timber worktops, deep glazed sink, double oven, gas hob, extractor fan, wall cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, beamed ceiling, quarry tiled floor, cupboard containing gas fired central heating boiler, tiled walls and meter cupboards.
with fireplace and marble surround, exposed beams, under stairs cupboard and double doors to
with tiled floor and doors to garden and terrace.
On the first floor
Exposed beams and Landing.
overlooking the garden with a range of built in wardrobe cupboards and eaves storage.
with exposed beams.
with a roll top bath, pedestal basin, low level WC, shower cubicle, tiled walls and floor.
Access to roof space.
To the rear, there is an attractive terrace with steps to a level lawn, bordered by a variety of shrubs.
The garden is fenced and there is a garden shed. There is ample room for a garden summer house/home office, if required.
Chalfont St Giles is a picturesque village with a good range of the amenities required for day-to-day living.
For the commuter, there are Mainline Stations in Gerrards Cross and Chalfont & Latimer.
Fast and frequent services are available to London Marylebone and Baker Street on the Chiltern and Metropolitan lines.
Junction 2 of the M40 Motorway is within driving distance, connecting to Junction 16 of the M25.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Deanway, Chalfont St Giles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seer Green Station2.1 miles
- Chalfont & Latimer Station2.6 miles
- Chorleywood Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7404970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.