Kingfisher Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7
- GUIDE £315,000 - £325,000
- 2020 BUILT SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT
- KITCHEN - DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- STYLISH DECOR
- MUST BE SEEN!
Living Room 16'7 x 10'3 (5.06m x 3.12m)
WC 6'11 x 3'6 (2.10m x 1.07m)
Kitchen/Diner 18'4 x 7'9 (5.58m x 2.36m)
Integral Garage 15'2 x 8'1 (4.63m x 2.46m)
Master Bedroom 14'2 x 9'6 (4.32m x 2.90m)
Ensuite 7'7 x 4'2 (2.31m x 1.27m)
Bedroom 9'9 x 7'9 (2.97m x 2.36m)
Bedroom 11'3 x 8'7 (3.43m x 2.62m)
Bathroom 8'7 x 5'6 (2.62m x 1.69m)
Driveway providing off road parking, garage, enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with patio and deck area.
Leaving Norwich heading East on Salhouse Road, turn left into Atlantic Avenue,at roundabout turn left onto Overstrand Way, following round to the left where Kingfisher Road can be found with the property on the left identified by our propertyladder for sale board.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: B
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: C
Sprowston is a popular suburb situated to the north of Norwich having its own local amenities including schools, a range of shops and a large Tesco's supermarket. Norwich itself and its more comprehensive facilities are approximately 2 miles to the south.
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Kingfisher Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salhouse Station2.4 miles
- Norwich Station2.5 miles
- Brundall Gardens Station3.9 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL001346852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.