Adelaide Square, Bedford
- Beautiful four piece bathroom suite
- Close to Bedford train station
- Four double bedrooms
- Ideal for commuters
- Over 1500 sq ft
- Stunning Kitchen
- Bedford town centre location
- A stunning four bedroom home
**GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000**
A well presented and rarely available four bedroom semi detached townhouse situated in the heart of Bedford. The property is located on the desirable road of 'Adelaide Square' and benefits downstairs include entrance hall, lounge/diner with log burner, a stunning shaker style kitchen and a basement. On the first floor there is two bedrooms, a large four piece bathroom suite, an additional cloakroom and to the second floor you have two further bedrooms. Externally there is a rear enclosed walled garden with a range shrubs and borders with patio areas, a outside toilet and side access.
The property comprises of:
Sitting / Dining Room - 25' 9" x 11' 2" - Log Burner
Inner Hallway - Door to garden
Kitchen - 12' 8" x 8' 1"
Bedroom 2 - 11' 9" x 9' 4" - Fitted wardrobes
Bedroom 1 - 14' 11" x 11' 1" - Fitted wardrobes
Family Bathroom - Four piece suite
Bedroom 4 - 11' 9" x 9' 6"
Bedroom 3 - 14' 10" x 11' 1"
Basement / Cellar -14' 9" x 11' 2"
Rear Garden - Range of shurbs and borders / Outside WC / Side access
Adelaide Square is set within the heart of Bedford Town Centre. You will benefit from nearby local amenities, pubs and parks including the popular Victorian Park along with a range of schools for children of all age groups. The property is also perfect for local professionals as Bedford Town Centre can be reached in easy walking distance, For commuters working further afield, Bedford Train Station is located just 0.6 miles from the property making this home an ideal purchase for a London or North bound commuter.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Adelaide Square, Bedford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station0.3 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.7 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Goodacres Residential, we are your local high street agent. We believe in putting you the customer first and making sure we focus on delivering outstanding results. We are the first High street agent in your area that lets you choose how you sell your property. Online service or the traditional estate agent service, we are here to help.
Goodacres is a forward-thinking estate agency combining traditional methods with a modern approach which enables us to cover all aspects of t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS2335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodacres Residential, Kempston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.