Ironmongers Place, London, E14
- Furnish type:
- SOUGHT AFTER RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO CANARY WHARF & THE CITY
- FOUR BEDROOMS, ONE WITH EN-SUITE
- LARGE OPEN PLAN KITHCHEN WITH DINING AREA & LOUNGE
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM & ADDITIONAL WC
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- Available from 15th June 2022
The property benefits from four bedrooms one of which has a en-suite, large open plan kitchen & lounge area, fully tiled bathroom with w/c, an additional w/c, private garden, ample storage space.
Located in a private residential cul-de-sac within easy reach to Mudchute DRL, Crossharbour DLR & Island Gardens DLR stations giving great access to Canary Wharf which offers a delightful selection of shops, restaurants & bars; easy access to Greenwich and The City.
Suitable for professional shearers or mature students
Available 15th June 2022
EPC Rating: C
Ironmongers Place, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.5 miles
- Island Gardens Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The company has been built on a mixture of understanding the needs and aspirations of our clients and obtaining the right results they desire without forsaking any principles.
An honest, hard working & straight forward approach has been the major factors of our continued success.
Our in depth knowledge of the local West and Central London property market, covering , Shepherds Bush, North Kensington, Notting Hill Gate, Holland Park with a proactive style and personal touch we belie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IRONMONGE14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nathan Andrews Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.