1,962 sq. ft.
(182 sq. m.)
- Super setting for this lovely home on the edge of the Village, adjacent to the green
- Thought to offer an abundance of further potential
- Versatile accommodation ideal for young and growing families
- Porch and Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room and Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom on first floor
- Integral Double Garage, Off Road Parking and Gardens
- Total Accommodation extends to 1962sq.ft
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station14.4 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587014990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.