Furley Road, SE15
- Let available date:
- £4,610A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- 5 double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Communal living and dining area
- Private Garden
- Fully Furnished
- Council Tax Band D
- Initial 12 month tenancy
***Garden maintenance including in rent ***
This fully furnished house comprises of five good sized double bedrooms, communal kitchen diner / living area and two bathrooms - great for sharers and students. It further benefits from an open plan kitchen/diner and living area and has a South-East facing private garden - perfect for hosting BBQs.
- Good sized house with 5 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms , open plan kitchen/diner and reception room. Ideal for sharers or students.
- Each bedroom comes fully furnished
- The fully fitted kitchen has washing machine and sociable area for dining or entertaining.
- The property complies with all the Local Authority safety checks that a property of this size requires.
- A great house for sharers or for students at Camberwell, Goldsmiths, Mountview and those studying in central London .
Food supplies can also come from the local Blackbird Bakery, grocers and of course Tesco & Morrisons.
The legendary Frankie's and The Bussy Building with its bars, galleries and amazing outdoor cinema is a 15 minute walk away*.
This property is fully managed locally by Gareth James Property who are based in Peckham. We have a team of Property Managers and are supported by fully qualified local plumbers, gas engineers and electricians and several very useful handy men.
Furley Road is approximately 12 minute walk* from either Peckham Rye or Queens Road Overground Stations with direct trains to London Bridge, Victoria, Canada Water (for Canary Wharf), Shoreditch High St, Hoxton, Whitechapel & Clapham Junction.
BrochuresA3 Window Card
Furley Road, SE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.4 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.5 miles
- Nunhead Station0.9 miles
About the agent
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO BE AN INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENCY WITH A REPUTATION FOR INTEGRITY, EFFICIENCY AND TRANSPARENCY
Gareth James is a family owned business that has been active in the South East London property market since 1994. Our aim is to provide the best service in the industry.
Unlike many large chain organisations that move their Sales and Lettings negotiators from branch to branch you will find that in all of our offices, there is a bedrock of local expertise and experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373000179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Peckham Rye- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.