15 Damson Way, Carshalton, SM5
- Beautifully Appointed Lux One Bed Ground Floor Flat
- Contemporary, Large, Open Plan Living Room
- Highly Sought-After Development
- Conveniently Located to Shops, Station & Outstanding Grammar and Local Schools
- Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Residential Allocated Parking
- Perfect for Investors or 1st Time Buy
- Well-maintained Communal Gardens
- High Energy Efficiency with B Rating
- A Must-See! No Chain!
A must see just listed in time for summer! Check out this charming One double bedroom apartment located in a highly sought-after area of Carshalton Beeches. Accessible via a modern security entry phone system, this property has all the conveniences of modern living including a spacious hallway, a large, delightful and airy open plan living / diner with gleaming hardwood flooring, complete with a meticulously designed and fully equipped kitchen, adding distinction to this home.
This move-in ready, stunning apartment painted in neutral tones provide the perfect backdrop for almost any décor. The bedroom which benefits from copious amount of space and natural light comes with a built-in wardrobe. Other notable benefits include a modern bathroom suite, storage cupboard, highly energy efficient, coded communal bike storage, allocated parking with lots of unrestricted on-street parking and well-maintained communal gardens. For the odd emergency, you can also access the convenience store nearby which is about a minute walk.
This location is a commuter’s dream with just a few minutes’ walk to Carshalton Beeches Station. It is easily accessible to buses, Carshalton and Wallington Stations. The area is known for its excellent schools, fine shopping and dining with parks and leisure centres nearby. It is perfect as an investment, for the downsizer or a first time buy!
From the moment you arrive in your allocated parking space, you'll know you're in some place special. An absolute must-see! Call now!EPC rating: B. Council tax band: C, Tenure: Leasehold, Annual ground rent: £305, Annual service charge: £1235, Length of lease (remaining): 114 years 7 months,
3.4m x 3.66m
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
5.07m x 5.3m
1.96m x 2.08m
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
15 Damson Way, Carshalton, SM5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carshalton Beeches Station0.7 miles
- Wallington Station1.1 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Belvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
With an extensive selection of property to rent including houses, homes, city flats, studio flats and apartments Belvoir Lettings has property available to suit every requirement.
Belvoir’s service covers the entire property rental
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Sales, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.