Young Street, London, W8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Penthouse Apartment
- 3 Genuine Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Spacious Living Rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- On-site porter
- 24 hour maintenance service
- Private roof garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Air Conditioning
Via a private lobby, you enter an apartment that has been created for a luxurious bright and opulent living experience. The reception and dining room come complete with expansive windows and an open plan, fully integrated kitchen/breakfast room, offering spectacular entertaining and living spaces.
A stunning customized glass staircase offers uninterrupted double-height views across London, which in turn leads you up into a unique entertainment and relaxation space offering several lavish areas as well as comfortable dining for 10 people. The open plan feel combines perfectly with two stunning outdoor seating areas that extend seamlessly through from the multiple Bi-Folding doors.
The apartment further benefits, from ample storage space, underfloor heating, lift service, built-in audiovisual system, and air conditioning. Ideally located, the property is moments away from South Kensington (Piccadilly, District, and Circle lines) underground stations.
Young Street, London, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.2 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 16 years experience in the property market we maintain an established traditional experience whilst implementing a modern practise.
Helping our clients. Our unique insight to the market allows us to offer a competitive edge for all the customers either residential buying, selling, letting or needing a true valuation of a property. Every one client has different needs so we bespoke our approach
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IMP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rosewood Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.