Talbot Drive, Briercliffe, Burnley, BB10
- Extended three bedroom semi with no chain
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Large garage with workshop area
- Beautiful kitchen & shower room
- Popular development in Briercliffe
- Within a short walk of beautiful countryside
Double glazed window to the front, frosted double glazed door to the front, Karndean flooring, radiator, ceiling light, stairs to the first floor.
4.573 x 3.875 (Maximum) - Double glazed window to the front, feature electric fire and surround, coving, ceiling light, under stairs storage cupboard.
4.818 x 2.558 - Double glazed window to the rear, Karndean flooring, coving, two ceiling lights, base and wall units with complementary work surfaces incorporating bowl with mixer tap and draining board, cupboard housing washing machine, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, extractor hood, range style five ring gas hob with double oven, splashbacks, open plan to the dining room.
3.318 x 2.608 - Double glazed sliding doors to the side, Karndean flooring, radiator, coving, ceiling light, open to the conservatory.
2.288 x 1.729 - Three double glazed window to the rear, two double glazed window to the side, two frosted double glazed windows to the side, Karndean flooring.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, ceiling light, access to the hald boarded loft.
3.784 x 2.879 - Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light, radiator, wardrobes with walk in dressing area.
3.383 x 2.871 - Double glazed window to the front, ceiling light, radiator.
2.865 x 1.942 - Double glazed window to the front, radiator, ceiling light.
Frosted double glazed window to the front, coving, stainless steel heated towel rail, spotlights, low level wc, pedestal wash basin with stainless steel mixer tap, corner shower, tiled walls.
Garage with Workshop Area
8.574 x 4.109 (Maximum) - Up and over door to the front, uPVC door to the rear, wall mounted boiler, ample space for a workshop area.
Tarmac driveway leading to the garage, paved path leading to the front door, gravelled area, selection of shrubs, external lighting, sheltered access to the front door.
Large patio area with a pleasant outlook to the rear, gravelled border, a fenced perimeter, external lighting, external water point, access to the garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Talbot Drive, Briercliffe, Burnley, BB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brierfield Station1.7 miles
- Nelson Station1.8 miles
- Burnley Central Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNY220196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.