5 Walton Rd
- Let available date:
- £1,000A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Large Bathroom
- Ideal for Both Universities
- Modern & Well Presented
- Large Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden/Patio
Available with a Bills Inclusive package
Rent due - Quarterly (June, October, January & April) Council Tax Band* - B Deposit - £200 per person
*Council tax not applicable where all tenants are full time students.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
5 Walton Rd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop0.9 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Dove - thanks for visiting. We'd like to take the opportunity to tell you a little about us.
We are not an estate agent with divided priorities between sales and lettings, but an award-winning team of dedicated and knowledgeable rental specialists offering a wide selection of Sheffield homes to rent on behalf of our landlords.
Whether you are a landlord or tenant, you will receive energy, professionalism and integrity as our lettings experts assist you with your propert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Properties, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.