Brayford Street, LINCOLN
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EPC RATING C
- Second Floor Executive Apartment
- City Centre Location
- Concierge Service
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite & Bathroom with Shower
- Allocated Parking
POPULAR APARTMENT BLOCK - Second Floor - Concierge Service - En Suite & Bathroom with Shower - Allocated Parking - LONG LET AVAILABLE
WILLIAM H BROWN are pleased to present TO LET a fantastic opportunity to rent this executive two DOUBLE bedroom apartment in a prime city centre location with the Witham Wharf development which is a premium apartment complex with concierge service the location is ideal for the Brayford area with numerous shops and restaurants nearby. The Lincoln high street is a short walk away along with the university and Cathedral Quarter.
The property comprises a entrance hallway, large reception room with a quality fitted kitchen with island, a dining area and living area providing a very sociable living space. There are two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room to the master bedroom. There is also a family bathroom with shower over the bath to finish off the living accommodation.
This second floor apartment further benefits from a concierge service and secure access to the front of the property, allocated parking within secure parking lot as well as double glazing and electric heating. A viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and location the property has to offer.
EPC RATING C
Council Tax Band: C
Hallway 25'3" x 8'2" (7.7m x 2.5m).
Living Room 19'7" x 19'5" (5.97m x 5.92m).
Bedroom One 9'3" x 18'2" (2.82m x 5.54m).
En-suite 5'2" x 7'7" (1.57m x 2.31m).
Bedroom Two 10'4" x 13'9" (3.15m x 4.2m).
Bathroom 5'6" x 7'7" (1.68m x 2.31m).
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Brayford Street, LINCOLN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.2 miles
- Hykeham Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Lincoln William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Lincoln
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P5176G2527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.