Weymouth Mews, London, W1G
900-925 sq. ft.
(84-86 sq. m.)
- Entrance Hall
- Reception Room,
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Communal Heating and Hot Water
- Storage Cage
SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Ground Rent: Nil
Service Charge: Approx. £1,650 per quarter (reviewed annually)
EPC Rating C
Council Tax Band G (Westminster)
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Weymouth Mews, London, W1G
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Regent's Park Station0.2 miles
- Great Portland Street Station0.3 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Druce was established in Marylebone in 1822, and has had a property presence in the area through the majority of that time. In the mid 1980's an office was also opened on Harrington Road, South Kensington. After 25 years it moved to a superior location on Gloucester Road. Our focus is on Prime residential property and new developments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS220023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.