Holders Hill Drive, Hendon, NW4
- Semi-Detached House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Guest W/C
- Large Front & Rear Garden
- Close to Schools and places of worship
- 0.9 Miles from Mill Hill East Underground Station
Substantial 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom well proportioned family home in a sought after location. This property benefits from a spacious through-lounge, Open plan kitchen, Well sized bedrooms and partial fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, gas central heating, large rear garden, Garage with shared driveway, Close to Local Schools and places of worship, easy access of local shops and transport, Virgin Active Health Club, Waitrose and Mill Hill East Underground Station.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Holders Hill Drive, Hendon, NW4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mill Hill East Station0.9 miles
- Finchley Central Station0.9 miles
- Hendon Central Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Ashmore & Co – Our story began over 60 years ago since then we have evolved into a progressive and expert independent Estate and Letting Agent firm based in Hendon, NW4. We are committed to put the needs of our clients first with a no pressure approach and our goal is to provide the best customer experience with honesty, integrity and trustworthiness at the forefront with all that we do. Today we connect with numerous customers on a daily basis assisting them on their journeys through the res
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10180352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashmore & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.