Stoneleigh Close, BN1
- Bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Garden on three sides
- Spacious sitting room
- Two bedrooms
- In need of modernising
- Garage with a driveway
- Potential to create addition accommodation STNPP
- Bathroom and separate cloakroom
This semi-detached bungalow has accommodation that comprises of an entrance hall, west facing lounge with a fireplace, two double bedrooms, cloakroom, bathroom, and kitchen/breakfast room which enjoys a dual aspect. Gardens are arranged on three sides, with the rear garden being laid to lawn flanked by close feathered fenced boundaries with mature flower and shrub borders and the side garden leads round to a well -stocked front garden. To the rear of the property is a single garage with an up and over door and ash felted roof. The house lends itself to modernising and updating throughout but offers a blank canvass to create a home to suit today's modern lifestyle. The property does however benefit from UPVC double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating. Access to the roof space from the entrance hall provides the opportunity to create additional accommodation subject to any necessary consents and building regulation approvals that may be required.
Stoneleigh Close is to be found adjacent to Stoneleigh Avenue and is within easy access of the Patcham Village / Ladies Mile Road where a wealth of shops are to be found. Bus services run from neighbouring Carden Avenue providing access into the city centre of Brighton and Hove. Schools catering for all age groups are well represented within the local area. There is easy road access to the A23 with links to the motorway network and Gatwick.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Stoneleigh Close, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.4 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Our residential department is based in its refurbished first floor office within the same building at the busy 7 Dials, Dyke Road and is within a short walking distance of Brighton mainline station with the department led by the partner, Graham Farthing MNAEA. Graham brings a wealth of experience having been practicing estate agency in the Brighton and Hove area for 35 years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8stoneleighclose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Gray, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.