Lennard Road London SE20
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available August 2021
- Spacious One Bedroom
- Shower Room
- First Floor
- Offered Unfurnished
- Communal Garden
- Great Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Located on the first floor, you enter in to a hallway with storage space and will find a spacious bedroom, a shower room and a reception room. The reception room is large with enough space for living and dining with a fantastic outlook of the church, leading in to the kitchen.
Further benefits include access to a communal garden.
Located between Beckenham and Sydenham, and just a 4 minute walk from Penge East Station and a 15 minute walk to Sydenham Station (Zone 3), the buyer of this property will benefit from a range of excellent transport links as well as an abundance of shops, schools and general amenities on the doorstep. Penge High Street is just a 7 minute walk away and for those looking for green space, the Alexandra Recreation Ground and Beckenham Palace are nearby.
Holding Deposit Required - £265 based on asking price.
Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Lennard Road London SE20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penge East Station0.2 miles
- Kent House Station0.4 miles
- Penge West Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P255624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.