Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
- Upgraded kitchen worth £2,000
- £2,500 towards your deposit
- OR Part Exchange Guarantee available
- Beautiful 3 bedroom family home
- Large open-plan kitchen
- French doors lead out to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge
- En suite to main bedroom
- 2 double bedrooms
- Further single bedroom
This home has plenty of room to spend time with your family. The kitchen offers enough space for a dining area, ideal for spending meal times together. The ground floor is light and airy thanks to the French doors that lead out to the garden, perfect for entertaining in the warmer weather.
Two double bedrooms can be found upstairs, one featuring an en suite along with a single bedroom and family bathroom.
- Bathroom - 1703mm x 1917mm (5'7" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3605mm x 4138mm (11'9" x 13'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 2708mm x 3250mm (8'10" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 - 2109mm x 2932mm (6'11" x 9'7")
- Ensuite 1 - 1918mm x 1716mm (6'3" x 5'7")
- Kitchen / Dining - 4598mm x 3048mm (15'1" x 9'12")
- Lounge - 3605mm x 3972mm (11'9" x 13'0")
- WC - 1703mm x 1050mm (5'7" x 3'5")
BrochuresBrochure for Fleet Green, Hessle
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Jenny Brough Lane, Hull, HU13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hessle Station1.2 miles
- Ferriby Station2.2 miles
- Barton-on-Humber Station2.9 miles
About the development
Ready what our Happy Customers have to say....
- "I have just got the keys to my new Barratt home. I am absolutely delighted with it !! The customer service has been great from start to finish 5 stars to everyone at Barratt."
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_H8260514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.