South Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
- Recently constructed Mayfair townhouse
- Beautifully interior designed
- 33 ft (10m) reception room
- EPC Rating = B
This beautiful Mayfair townhouse has luxurious interiors with bespoke joinery, Lutron lighting, Control4 system and air conditioning. There is a lift to all floors, a garage and roof terrace.
On the ground floor, the spacious reception hall has a book matched marble floor, there is a beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room, guest cloakroom and the garage.
On the first floor is the fabulous, full width reception room with 5 windows, the dining room and study.
The master suite occupies the entire second floor, with a dressing room, bathroom and shower room.
There are three further ensuite bedrooms on the third floor.
On the lower floors are the cinema, gym, shower room, utility room and bedroom 5/staff room with ensuite shower room.
South Street is situated in the heart of Mayfair, just off South Audley Street.
It is well placed for the boutiques and restaurants of Mount Street and South Audley Street, as well as the other fantastic amenities that Mayfair has to offer.
Local transport links include Bond Street Underground Station (0.5 miles) for the Jubilee and Central lines, as well as Crossrail, and Green Park Underground Station (0.4 miles) for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines (all distances are approximate).
Square Footage: 5,333 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
South Street, Mayfair, London, W1K
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.4 miles
- Green Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MBS180147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.