157 Carmyle Avenue Glasgow G32 8ED
End of Terrace
- Large feature bay windows
- Large lounge room area
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Generous sized back garden
- Close to all Transport Links and Amenities
- Close to international swimming pool
24-7 Property are delighted to bring to the market is this charming end-terrace villa which is set within a convenient pocket of Carmyle, Glasgow.
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of an entrance porch, a hallway. A large bay windowed lounge and a large dining room which provides access to the kitchen. The family bathroom can be accessed via the half landing while the upper landing provides access to the three well-proportioned bedrooms.
This property is conveniently placed for easy access to Glasgow with the Carmyle train station within walking distance. The newly extended M74 motorway being located within proximity. The surrounding area benefits from an array of leisure facilities including gyms, international swimming pool and sports complexes, several children's play areas, nature walks and nearby golf courses. The centre of Glasgow can be easily accessed in less than 10 minutes by car. Forge Shopping Centre and Retail Park offers a convenient option as another centre to visit. Popular schooling is also nearby.
The Property benefits from gas central heating and a large back garden living space
The tremendous floorspace on offer makes it a fantastic opportunity for both first time buyers and investors alike therefore early viewing is strongly recommended
DOWNLOAD THE HOME REPORT:
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
157 Carmyle Avenue Glasgow G32 8ED
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carmyle Station0.3 miles
- Cambuslang Station0.9 miles
- Mount Vernon Station1.0 miles
About the agent
24.7 Property is a boutique letting and estate agency and we are committed to doing property properly.
We have strong local knowledge and use this to successfully run two branches located across central Scotland; Glasgow and Kilmarnock.
We specialise in residential sales, letting and property management. Our vision is to create an open and friendly environment that will allow you to truly enjoy your property journey with us.
Our people are at the centre of everything we do;
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 38206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 24.7 Property (Scotland) Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.