Dawson's Lane, Blofield Heath, Norwich, Norfolk
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Separate utility & study
- Built in appliances
- 10 year structural warranty
- Garage & fully enclosed private rear garden
- Ready to move into and ready to view
Introducing Dawsons Way built by local developer- Green Acre Developments.
Plot 5 is a detached four bedroom house offering an impressive open-plan kitchen diner with doors opening onto a good-sized rear garden and intergrated appliances. The property offers a separate living room, utility, w/c and study. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms with master featuring an en-suite shower room. Completing the layout is a family bathroom.
Outside is a garage with ample parking, private fully enclosed rear garden with spacious patio.
Dawsons Way is an exciting development of just 12 meticulously designed homes situated in the popular village of Blofield Heath.
This bespoke site offers a mixture of 3 or 4 bedroomed homes.
Every buyer will benefit from high specification throughout, superior standard of finish and constructed with traditional building methods by local artisans.
All homes feature the following-
• Bespoke kitchen design with quartz worktops
• Built in appliances in kitchens
• Gas hot water underfloor heating zoned in every room with digital thermostat
• Generous electrical specification
• Fully tiles bathrooms walls and floor with Porcelanosa tiles
• BT fibre optic broadband
• 10 year construction warranty
Located in the popular village of Blofield Heath, Dawsons Way just over a mile from local shops which include, a convenience store, post office, newsagents and florist situated in Blofield. Blofield also benefits from its own Primary school, doctor’s surgery and library, all of which are all easily accessible . The Kings head pub and restaurant offer a perfect setting for a drink or to enjoy a meal. Alternative order from there take away menu or head to the village fish & chip shop.
A little further afield, Dawsons Way is perfectly situated close to the cultural and vibrant city of Norwich steeped in history and popular for its fine range of entertainment, dining and shopping facilities. From the biggest high street names to the array of independent offerings, including its famous market, Norwich has all you need for a perfect day or evening out.
For days out in Norfolk, Blofield Heath also offers easy access to the nearby waterways of the Norfolk Boards and nature reserves and the enviable Norfolk coast.
A perfect place for commuters the village provides easy access to the A47 and sits just 3 miles from Brundall train station.
Agents note- Images & CGI's are for illustrative purposes only
Please call Bidwells for further information. Completion is expected winter 2021.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Dawson's Lane, Blofield Heath, Norwich, Norfolk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brundall Gardens Station1.9 miles
- Brundall Station2.2 miles
- Salhouse Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
For those looking to buy or let a new home, Bidwells can offer you expertise, experience and a broad choice. We sell a wide range of homes, from single new-builds through to larger developments within Cambridge, Norwich, Western Region and surrounding areas.
BUYING A HOME
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NNO220113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Norwich New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.