Burgess Road, Southampton
- Let available date:
- £1,846A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished
- Reception Room
- Private Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Furniture
- Available July 2022
- EPC D
- Council Tax Band B
- Contact Letco today
Finished to a high standard throughout, this property is ideal for Students looking from July 2022. It is a short walk to Southampton University and surrounding campus buildings. Local shops, restaurants and other amenities are nearby with plenty of transport links providing access to the city and surrounding areas.
For more information and to arrange your viewing, Contact Letco Today!
Burgess Road, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swaythling Station0.4 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station1.2 miles
- St. Denys Station1.1 miles
About the agent
LetCo is a professional lettings and property management specialist operating throughout the central south. The LetCo team prides itself on its local knowledge and its thorough understanding of what tenants want when it comes to renting a home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101586005243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LetCo, Whiteley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.