Ambleside Road, Kingsway, Bath
- Three bedrooms
- Extended kitchen/diner
- Double glazing & GCH
- Rear city views
- Popular estate location close to amenities and public transport
- Front and rear low maintenance gardens
- Undercroft workshop and storage
- 14ft x 13ft1 sitting room
- Four piece bathroom
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed side lit front door, two radiators, loft access with pull down ladder.
SITTING ROOM Double glazed front window, radiator, coved ceiling, fireplace with fitted electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINER Two double glazed rear windows, double glazed door to rear garden, base and wall units with inset sink/drainer, two radiators, inset gas hob with hood over, fitted double oven, fitted dishwasher, fitted fridge/freezer, fitted washing machine, dining table space.
BEDROOM 1 Double glazed front window, radiator, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 Double glazed rear window, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboards, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 Double glazed side window, radiator, coved ceiling.
BATHROOM Double glazed rear window, corner shower cubicle, heated towel rail, low level W.C, panelled bath, pedestal basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
FRONT GARDEN 42ft x 24ft max
Large patio & gravelled terrace with southerly aspect. Raised beds and shrubs. Potential to create off street parking as neighbours have done. Walls to side and front.
REAR GARDEN 36ft x 32ft max
Large patio and lawned lower terrace. Tap, external light and gated side access to front garden. Fences to side and rear.
UNDERCROFT & WORKSHOP Undercroft storage under bedroom 2
Workshop under kitchen/diner - 14ft9 x 9ft4 with head height of max 5ft8 - housing Worcester gas combination boiler, space for freezer and tumble dryer, light, power and access to further undercroft storage.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ambleside Road, Kingsway, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.0 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.6 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Outstanding personal service and honest advice from real local property experts. Working across Bath and out into surrounding villages, Madison Oakley partners combine over 70 years of local experience to create a different style of property consultancy. Our NAEA licensed Bath estate agents and letting agents in our Moorland Road & Third Avenue offices offer a unique combination of outstanding award winning service, focused presentation & cutting edge technology to ensure your home gets the v
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100998003495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Oakley, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.