38B Station RoadHattonDerbyshire
- Let available date:
- £800A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ask agent
- Gas fully central heated
- UPVC double glazing
- Entrance hall
- Living/dining room
- Modern Kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Well appointed modern bathroom
- Off street car standing
- Highly convenient for local amenities
- Village location
Location - Hatton along with neighbouring Tutbury combine to offer an extensive range of amenities including schooling, shops, leisure facilities, pleasant walks in open countryside, train station, a selection of restaurants and public houses.
Entrance Hall - UPVC double glazed and panelled entrance door, double central heating radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doorway leads to;
Living/Dining Room - 3.24 x 2.77 (10'7" x 9'1") - With wood grain effect vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV aerial point and useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Well Appointed Kitchen - 2.83 x 2.79 (9'3" x 9'1") - With a continuation of the wood grain effect flooring, range of modern fitted base, wall and drawer units having matching colour co-ordinated cupboard and drawer fronts, roll edge grain effect laminated preparation surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and draining board with modern tap in chrome, integrated electric fan assisted oven and built-in four ring electric hob with stainless steel canopy extractor hood over, plumbing suitable for an automatic washing machine and breakfast bar area. Complementary tiled splashbacks and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Accomodation To First Floor -
Semi-Gallaried Landing - With central heating radiator and two steps lead to:-
Bedroom One - 4.65 x 4.24 (15'3" x 13'10") - With double central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed windows to both front and side elevations, TV and telephone points.
Bedroom Two - 3.23 x 2.99 (10'7" x 9'9") - With central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three - 2.99 x 2.09 (9'9" x 6'10") - With central heating heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side. Cupboard housing the gas combination boiler which services the central heating and hot water systems.
Well Appointed Bathroom - With full suite comprising, p-shaped shower bath with thermostatic mixer shower over and fitted curved perspex shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic floor tiling, decorative mermaid boarding, recessed spotlights, double central heating radiator, extractor fan and obscure UPVC double glazed to the side elevation.
Outside - To the side of the property there is off-street car standing.
Property Reservation Fee - 1 week holding deposit to be taken at the point of application, this will then be put towards your deposit on the day you move in. NO APPLICATION FEES!
Deposit - 5 Weeks Rent
Specific Requirements - The property is to be let unfurnished. No smokers. Available from 12th July 2022.
Viewings - By prior appointment with Scargill Mann and Co. Derby Office on .
Brochures38B Station RoadHattonDerbyshire
38B Station RoadHattonDerbyshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tutbury & Hatton Station0.1 miles
- Burton-on-Trent Station4.5 miles
- Willington Station5.0 miles
About the agent
The Scargill Mann & Co Residential Lettings Department provides:
1. An excellent and varied selection of properties currently available to let within the Derbyshire area.
2. An expert opinion on all aspects of residential letting & management whether you are an individual
landlord considering letting a property for the first time or an experienced property investor looking
to maximise the returns achievable from your property portfolio. We provide a service to guide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31526233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scargill Mann & Co, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.