Old Broyle Road, Chichester, PO19 3PH
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Large living room with French doors to garden
- Recessed space for wardrobes
- En suite to bedroom 1
- Under stairs storage
- Allocated parking spaces
* IDEAL FIRST HOME - NOW AVAILABLE WITH HELP TO BUY *
A central attraction of the Eveleigh is the large living room. Providing a view of the garden through a window and a set of French doors, the home provides seamless integration between internal and external living spaces. There's also a great kitchen/dining room, a popular element of open plan living which creates a lovely sociable space.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, all with dedicated space for wardrobes, a family bathroom, and an en suite to bedroom one.
The Eveleigh is a great home in which to start, and grow, a family - and equally an ideal home for downsizers who wish to retain spacious living spaces.
- Living Room - 4.98m x 3.20m 16'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen / Dining area - 4.78m x 2.80m 15'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.78m x 2.72m 9'1" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.90m x 2.78m 9'6" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.12m 10'6" x 6'11"
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Old Broyle Road, Chichester, PO19 3PH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station1.1 miles
- Fishbourne Station1.2 miles
- Bosham Station2.5 miles
About the development
- Just 1 mile from the citys heart, offering excellent transport links from Chichester train station, and the A27 within easy reach
- Close to numerous Ofsted-rated Good pre-schools, primary schools, secondary schools and colleges
- A brand new community with a new primary school, country park, sports pitches and a centre for employment, retail and health
- Buy with just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage with Help to Buy*. Or with Home Exchange and Smooth Move, we can help you sell your home
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.