Vicarage Road, London
- Guide Price £900,000 - £1,000,000
- 5 Bedroom Terrace House
- Extremely High Finish Throughout
- Large Outbuilding To Rear
- Highly Sought After Location For Schools
- Excellent Transport LInks Close By
- Off Road Parking To Front
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner/Family Area
- Numerous Features For Modern Living
Guide Price £900,000 - £1,000,000 Simply Stunning!!! This spacious 5 Bedroom Family, Period Property has the perfect blend of modern family living with traditional character features.
The current owner has sensitively restored the property, with the age of the property in mind, but at the same time has considered modern family living.
The property is located close to shops, transport links and sought-after schools and has a range of features ranging from off street parking, a cellar, outbuilding, 2 bathrooms and a downstairs W/C. This home has been heavily extended throughout and really is a home that needs to be viewed inside to fully appreciate what is on offer. This is one that any family would be proud to call home!!
Lounge - 4.22m x 3.45m (13'10 x 11'4) -
Sitting Room - 3.48m x 2.82m (11'5 x 9'3) -
Kitchen/Diner/Family Room - 8.81m x 4.19m (28'11 x 13'9) -
Bedroom - 4.65m x 4.24m (15'3 x 13'11) -
Bedroom - 3.73m x 2.97m (12'3 x 9'9) -
Bedroom - 3.73m x 2.77m (12'3 x 9'1) -
Bedroom - 5.69m x 2.77m (18'8 x 9'1 ) -
Bedroom - 4.37m x 3.00m (14'4 x 9'10) -
Shower Room -
Cellar - 8.53m x 1.80m (28'0 x 5'11) -
BrochuresVicarage Road, LondonBrochure
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Vicarage Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.4 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.8 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Bowden Bradley, Hainault
Office 9 Cedar House Hainault Business Park 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault IG6 3SZ
Bowden Bradley has been founded with a clear vision and drive to change the face of estate agency for the better. Our sole focus is to ensure we create a service that is purely for the benefit of the customer experience. Our customers are everything to us and we want to ensure that everything we do reflects that.
With nearly 30 years of experience we understand that it is all about our customers and achieving the very best outcome to help them achieve their goals. We are available and a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31510182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowden Bradley, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.