Odsey Close, Bicester
- HEMINS PLACE AT KINGSMERE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEW DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FRENCH DOORS OPENING INTO SPACIOUS GARDEN
- HANDY UTILITY ROOM
- WORK FROM HOME IN THE STUDY
- SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
Plot 143 is an,attractive DETACHED family home with a SINGLE GARAGE. The bay fronted lounge is bright and airy. The OPEN PLAN kitchen diner benefits from a walk in bay and FRENCH DOORS to the garden. Upstairs you'll find THREE BEDROOMS, one with an EN SUITE and a family bathroom
Discover a luxury collection of new homes at Hemins Place at the Kingsmere estate in Bicester. Set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside, you'll love this beautiful thriving village setting, only 10 miles from the Cotswolds.
There are three great schools, play areas, sports facilities, a restaurant and scenic cycle routes all close to home. Bicester Shopping Village is within walking distance and we're just 25 minutes from Oxford.
The M40 is 3 miles away and with two train stations within walking distance, commuting to London or Birmingham is made easy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Odsey Close, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station1.4 miles
- Bicester Town Station1.4 miles
- Tackley Station5.1 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Bicester for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BIC307785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.