1,465 sq. ft.
(136 sq. m.)
- Beautiful setting in this West Norfolk Rural Village
- Modern Detached Family Home with views over Fields/Countryside
- Entrance Hall, WC, Sitting Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Family Room & Utility
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and En-Suite
- Off Road Parking, Garage/Workshop with Potting Shed
- Total Accommodation extends to 1465sq.ft
- COST-EFFECTIVE LIVING Energy Rating B
Completely equipped for cost-effective living with a highly efficient boiler, solar panels, underfloor heating, and above average level of insulation.
Traditional in appearance and built to a very high specification, this detached family home boasts four double bedrooms (one with ensuite), a well-appointed kitchen/diner, a must-have log burner in the sitting room, a separate garage, and an enclosed rear garden overlooking a paddock of lamas. Early viewing is recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station7.1 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587017301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.