Braithwaite Close, Ketton, Stamford
- Extended detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen breakfast room
- Utility room
- Sun lounge
- Single garage
This extended detached house situated in the popular rutland village of ketton is an ideal purchase for the family with its separate dining room, kitchen breakfast room sun lounge and single garage this is a must see home.
Part glazed entrance door to the
Door to the main hallway, Storage cupboard, door to downstairs shower room
Downstairs shower room
Fitted three piece suite comprising a close coupled Wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled shower cubicle, extensively tiled walls, tiled flooring, double radiator.
Stairs to first floor landing, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
6.96m x 3.91m max (22'.10" x 12'.10" max)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, wood burning fireplace with stone surround and slabbed hearth with plinth to one side, two radiators, arch way through to the dining room
5.99m x 3.56m max (19'.08" x 11'.08" max)
Double glazed window to side aspects, radiator, door through to the kitchen, door through to the sun lounge
5.99m x 1.75m (19'.08" x 5'.09")
Double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen breakfast room
5.31m x 5.11m (17'.05" x 16'.09") (Narrows to 2.69m 8'.10")
Refitted with a matching range of eye level units incorporating glazed display cabinets with under lights, cupboards and drawers with matching worktop space over, matching breakfast bar, built in oven and hob with extractor over, built in dishwasher, built in carousel unit, built in bin, built in larder cupboard, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, door through to the utility room.
2.11m x 1.78m (6'.11" x 5'.10")
Wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine, freezer space, door leading out to the rear garden.
First floor landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to side aspects.
3.35m x 2.87m max (11' x 9'.05" max)
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, built in double wardrobe, radiator, loft access.
3.96m max x 3m max (13' max x 9'.10" max)
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, built in wardrobes with over bed storage cupboards, dressing table and bedside cabinets, further built in single wardrobe, radiator .
2.77m x 2.46m max (9'.01" x 8'.01" max)
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in single wardrobe, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising a corner bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled Wc, heated towel rail, extensively tiled walls, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to rear aspects.
The front garden is lawned with a variety of shrubs and flowers, outside tap, the drive way to the side provides off road parking for two cars and access to the single garage which measures 5.13m x 2.77m (16'.10" x 9'.01"). Side gated access leads round to the rear garden which has an extensive patio seating area with steps down onto the lawn which has mature flower and shrub borders and hedging, garden shed and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Braithwaite Close, Ketton, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With approaching thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams each are complemented by Sharman Quinney Mortgage Services, Sharman Quinney Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.