Cardrona Street, Manchester, M18
- Close to public transport
- En suite
- Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Downstairs WC
- Close to schools
- No Chain
- Large Plot
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance Hallway, carpeted;
Lounge, carpeted, with understairs storage cupboard;
Kitchen / Diner, with vinyl flooring, fitted cabinets, and patio doors leading out into the rear garden;
Downstairs w.c., with vinyl flooring, and basin;
Rear Garden, fenced and largely laid to lawn;
Bedroom 1, carpeted, with fitted wardrobes, and en-suite bedroom with shower cubicle, basin and w.c;
Bedroom 2, carpeted;
Bedroom 3, carpeted;
Main Bathroom, with vinyl flooring, bath, basin and w.c;
Landing with storage cupboard.
The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, and is being sold on a freehold basis with no chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cardrona Street, Manchester, M18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryder Brow Station0.4 miles
- Reddish North Station0.5 miles
- Belle Vue Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We are Client Money Protect registered, part of the Property Ombudsman, RLA and DPS registered.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Infinite Property Ltd, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.