Oakerside, Oker, Matlock, DE4 2JJ
1,262 sq. ft.
(117 sq. m.)
- 3 bedroom detached property
- 1261 sqft of bright and spacious living accomodation
- Open plan living space
- Living room with balcony
- Good sized garden and patio area
- Off street parking
- Incredible views of the surrounding countryside
- Council tax band D
- EPC rating F
- Tenure - Freehold
The ground floor comprises; Entrance porch with a beautiful oak door, open plan living room and dining kitchen with integrated appliances and access onto the rear, hallway with under the stairs storage and sitting room with balcony taking full advantage of the incredible views.
The first floor comprises; Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and build in wardrobe space, a further two generously proportioned double bedrooms and family bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower.
Note: The vendor is an employee of Dales and Peaks.
BrochuresOakerside, Oker, Matlock, DE4 2JJBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Oakerside, Oker, Matlock, DE4 2JJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Matlock Station1.3 miles
- Matlock Bath Station2.0 miles
- Cromford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Dales and Peaks Property
At Dales and Peaks Property our intention is to provide a complete one stop shop for the property investor. We would consider ourselves slightly different from other residential letting agencies, since we look to provide a full service from sourcing the properties, to financing them, to ultimately managing them.
We are one of the few agents in Derbyshire who are licensed by ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents) which means that we ha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31528933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dales & Peaks, Matlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.