Elizabeth Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Leasehold, 978 years remaining
With door to communal rear garden & stairs to first floor with private entrance door to: -
Entry phone, doors to bedroom, shower room &: -
14'9 x 16 (10'2 min).
14'9 (10'2 min) x 11'. UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, open to: -
9'5 x 5'6. Fitted eye level cupboards with work surfaces, drawers & cupboards under, oven & hob, stainless steel 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps & cupboard under, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler, extractor fan, 2 UPVC double glazed windows to side.
15' x 9'. 2 UPVC double glazed windows to rear, radiator, loft hatch.
Tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin, close-coupled WC, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan.
Car park at the side of the flats providing 1 allocated off road parking space and visitors parking. Bin area. Communal gardens to the rear.
Band A: £1,279.61 pa (April 2022 - March 2023).
We understand from the vendor that there is approx. 978 years remaining on the lease, there is ground rent payable of £100 per annum and service charge which is currently £1000 per annum, payable 6 monthly in advance.
We also understand that this property is currently let on an AST with a monthly rent of £550 pcm.
All internal photos were taken prior to latest tenancy in 2020.
Energy Performance Certificates
Elizabeth Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dovercourt Station0.9 miles
- Harwich International Station1.1 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ER1FFF. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.