Link Detached House
3,798 sq. ft.
(353 sq. m.)
- A Spacious Refurbished Period Stone Former Coach House
- Benefiting From an Attached Two Bedroom Annex Accommodation
- Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Study
- Master Suite with Dressing Room and a Luxurious En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room and Family Bathroom
- Large Garden with Patio Terrace, Fruit Trees and Vegetables Beds
- Gated Gravel Forecourt / Off Road Parking Area and an Attached Garage
- Total Accommodation of Main House with Annex and Garage is Approx. 3798 Sq.Ft.
A wealth of state and independent schools in the area and trains from Grantham to central London making this an excellent location for commuters.
Despite the age of the building, the interior has a contemporary flavour with light flooding into the airy spaces, yet many walls are partly plastered revealing expanses of stone.
There is a wonderful connection to the garden with both the kitchen and the living room opening onto the terrace. The fully enclosed mature garden is a superb asset to the property.
The annex is through a door on the right as you enter the hall, which contains a living room, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and bath
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grantham Station7.1 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544002043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.