Writtle Road, Chelmsford
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- DETACHED BUNGALOW ON LARGE PLOT!
- SOUTHERLY FACING GARDEN
- CONVENIENT FOR BUS SERVICES WITH A BUS STOP LITTERALLY JUST OUTSIDE THE BUNGALOW
- EASY ACCESS BACK TO CHELMSFORD CITY CENTRE & STATION
- WIDE PLOT WITH THE BUNGALOW SET TO ONE SIDE OF IT
- FRONTING SAVERNAKE PARK
- VACANT POSSESSION WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- NEEDS TO BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THE FULL POTENTIAL OF THIS BUNGALOW
- EXCELLENT POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT, SUBJECT TO THE NECESSARY CONSENTS
Side entrance door leading to:
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 5.40m (17' 9") x 3.27m (10' 9")
Range of units comprising inset single drainer sink unit, working surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, floor standing Ideal Mexico gas fired boiler, eye level cupboards, Island unit with drawers and cupboards under, double glazed window to rear, wide opening to Breakfast area with radiator, built in airing cupboard, double glazed window to side, coved ceiling. Open to:
Doors leading off to:
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 6.96m (22' 10") x 3.34m (10' 11")
Two radiators, brick fireplace with hearth, double glazed window to side, double glazed double doors and side lights overlooking and leading to the rear garden, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM ONE 4.17m (13' 8") x 3.58m (11' 9")
Radiator, double glazed window to front, access to loft space, coved ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 3.06m (10' 0") x 2.71m (8' 11")
Radiator, double glazed window to front, coved ceiling.
With w.c., pedestal wash handbasin with mixer tap, bidet. shower cubicle with fitted Aqualisa shower unit, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to side
There is currently a block paved and part gravelled driveway affording parking for a number of vehicles.
The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn, single and double wrought iron gates giving access into the main area of garden which as previously mentioned is undoubtedly a feature of the property. There is also a further wrought iron gate for side access to the other side of the bungalow. The plot measures approximately 60' wide by over 200' in depth with the rear garden extensively laid to lawn and very well secluded with an excellent variety of trees and shrubs including a large established Magnolia tree. There are a number of timber garden sheds, a coal bunker, large vegetable plot towards the rear boundary where there is also a large established tree on the boundary with the neighbouring property.
As far as we are aware with a search on the Council website it appears that there are no Tree Preservation Orders but it is recommended that an interested buyer make their own investigations if necessary
Although Covid restrictions are now lifted we would kindly ask that viewing appointments ARE NOT MADE if any party member is showing symptoms. We would also suggest that masks are taken on viewing appointments just in case a particular seller requests that these are still worn.
Writtle Road, Chelmsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station1.1 miles
- Ingatestone Station5.0 miles
About the agent
ADRIANS Estate Agents
Adrians are Independent Estate Agents established in 1971 and have built their reputation as one of the most successful Estate Agents in Chelmsford by consistently producing results.
They are known not only for their experience, knowledge of the area and professionalism but also for the quality of their service. Adrians are probably the most experienced sales team in Chelmsford with two resident partners assisted by an enthusiastic and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADR129104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adrians, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.