Baulk Farm Close, Greasborough, Rotherham
- Four bedroom detached barn conversion with stunning picturesque views
- Cul-de-sac location in the heart of Greasborough
- Absolutely stunning, modern & contemporary accommodation throughout
- Four bedrooms all with en-suites
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Private gated driveway
A hidden Gem being tucked away in the heart of GREASBROUGH with stunning PICTURESQUE VIEW - this 4 bedroom, 4 ensuite detached BARN CONVERSION offers truly stunning accommodation and makes a perfect family home! CALL NOW!
Lounge 21' 5" to maximum point x 16' 3" to maximum point ( 6.53m to maximum point x 4.95m to maximum point )
Having three front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 27' 1" to maximum point x 16' to maximum point ( 8.26m to maximum point x 4.88m to maximum point )
The stunning kitchen is fitted with wall and base units housing the integrated double oven and dishwasher with space for a fridge/freezer along with granite worktops. Having a separate kitchen island with integrated induction hob with the extractor fan to the ceiling. Also having the staircase leading to the landing, front facing double glazed bi fold doors, a feature fireplace with tiled flooring and spotlights to the ceiling.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 7" ( 3.23m x 1.70m )
Having a front facing double glazed door, a central heating radiator with further storage space.
Having a central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling with exposed beams.
Bedroom One 11' 5" plus recess x 12' including fitted wardrobes ( 3.48m plus recess x 3.66m including fitted wardrobes )
Having a front and side facing double glazed window, a skylight, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. Alsofitted with spotlights to the ceiling and exposed beams.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 9" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.86m x 3.58m to fitted wardrobes )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, a skylight, a central heating radiator & spotlights to the ceiling and featuring exposed beams.
Fitted with a free standing bath and separate shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and W.C and a heated towel rail. Having a sky light, spotlights to the ceiling and again featuring exposed beams.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" includign fitted wardrobes x 15' 7" ( 3.68m includign fitted wardrobes x 4.75m )
Having three front facing double glazed windows and a skylight, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. Also featuring the exposed beams.
Being fully tiled and fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, a W.C and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' to maximum point x 9' 5" to maximum point ( 4.88m to maximum point x 2.87m to maximum point )
Being an L shaped room having a front facing double glazed window, a skylight and a central heating radiator.
Being fully tiled and fitted with a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a W.C. Having a central heating radiator, spotlights to the ceiling and exposed beams.
To the front of the property it is gated with a drive providing off road parking and an electric charging point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Baulk Farm Close, Greasborough, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.8 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop3.3 miles
- Meadowhall Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rotherham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Rotherham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF112486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.