Willow Court, Cowbit, SPALDING
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ***ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE***
- EPC - B
- Detached 3 Bedroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Single Garage
- Modern Throughout
- Ensuite to Master
***ZERO DEPOSIT GUARANTEE OPTION AVAILABLE*** Presenting this stunning detached 3 bedroom house located in the quiet village of Cowbit. Surrounded by field views, the property sits on one of the newer estates of the area. It is only a short drive in to Spalding town which has plenty of local amenities and schools. The property is also just off the mainroad that leads to places such as Crowland and Peterborough.
Presenting this stunning detached 3 bedroom house located in the quiet village of Cowbit. Surrounded by field views, the property sits on one of the newer estates of the area. It is only a short drive in to Spalding town which has plenty of local amenities and schools. The property is also just off the mainroad that leads to peterborough.
The interior of the property offers a large modern kitchen with built in applicanes such as a cooker, hob and fridge freezer with a large utility area to the rear which offers space for a washing machine and tumbledryer. To the right of the property there is a downstairs W/C and a generously sized lounge area with patio doors at the back of the room leading out to the rear garden.
The first floor offers 3 large double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom with 3 piece suite.
The exterior boasts a large fully enclosed rear garden with a patio area, a single garage and off road parking for 2 cars.
Pet owners to be considered upon application.
Gas Central Heating
EPC - B
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Willow Court, Cowbit, SPALDING
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Spalding William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Spalding
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0165G3203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.