Smeeth Road, Marshland St James PE14
- Detached Four Bedroomed House with Lots of Potential!
- Situated on a Huge Plot in a Highly Popular Norfolk Village
- 15ft Fitted Kitchen
- 24ft Lounge
- Useful First Floor Cloakroom
- 24ft Conservatory
- Double Garage PLUS Extensive Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Huge & Attractive Gardens to Rear
- EPC BAND F COUNCIL TAX BAND C KINGS LYNN & WEST NORFOLK
- SO MUCH POTENTIAL, SO DONT DELAY VIEW QUICKLY!
HOW TO GET THERE:
From the Wisbech town centre roundabout take the exit signed West Walton& Walsoken. Follow the road all the way to the A47 by-pass roundabout. Take the second exit signed St Pauls Road Services! Follow the road to a `T` junction and turn right. Follow the road all the way to the crossroads in the centre of Marshland St James. Turn right into Smeeth Road and the property is on the right hand side in due course.
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
24' 9" (max) x 12' (max) With open riser stairway off.
15' 4" (max) x 10' 1" (max) With built in cupboard housing Worcester oil fired central heating boiler, built in electric double oven and built in microwave, Island Breakfast Bar with cupboards under, tiled floor, larder cupboard, space/plumbing for washing machine, inset ceramic double sink unit with mixer tap & cupboards under, built in dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, built in electric hob, electric hob hood, preparation surfaces with drawers & cupboards under and concealed lighting over, range of wall cupboards, display shelving, display cupboard with glazed doors and wine rack.
GROUND FLOOR W.C./SHOWER ROOM:
With screened double shower cubicle with chrome shower valve & spray, heated towel rail, oval free-standing bath, inset hand wash basin with mixer tap & cupboards under, low level W.C.
With built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
24' (max) x 8' 7" (max) With double glazed French doors to rear garden, shelving, floor cupboards.
With part tiled walls, low level W.C, pedestal wash basin.
BEDROOM NO 1:
12' 1" (max) x 10' 5" (max) With range of fitted units inc wardrobes, blankets cupboards and bedside tables.
BEDROOM NO 2:
10' 3" (max) x 10' (max).
BEDROOM NO 3:
10' 2" (max) x 10' (max) With range of fitted units in wardrobe/cupboards, blanket cupboards, and bedside tables.
BEDROOM NO 4:
10' 8" (max) x 8' 8" (max).
OUTSIDE LIGHTS (with sensors) OIL STORAGE TANK
OPEN STORE 20' (max) x 7' 5" (max)
STORE 9' (max) x 7' 5" (max)
WORKSHED/SUMMER HOUSE 12' 8" (max) x 8' (max) with power & lighting.
19'5" (max) x 19' (max) With twin double doors, personal door.
To front, down to shingle with a concrete multi-vehicle off road parking space, Concrete pathway to the side of the house and a lawned garden to the other side of the house, leads to the attractive gardens to rear which is laid to lawn with numerous trees, shrubs, beds, borders, pathways, two large patio areas and ornamental fish pond.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Smeeth Road, Marshland St James PE14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station5.7 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.