Cogges Hill Road, Witney
- Substantial plot with fully refurbished home
- Double storey extended to rear
- Ideal for multi generational living
- Ample parking and double garage with utility
- Four bathrooms
- No onward chain
The property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, large kitchen/dining and living space which has been extended and opens to generous rear garden. A newly fitted kitchen with integrated Miele appliances, a door to a family room, bathroom and double garage which is currently used as a utility. The first floor has seven bedrooms with four bathrooms, including ensuite to two main bedrooms. There is off road parking to front with side access to bin store and rear garden.
The Cogges development is a highly regarded residential area under a while from Witney town centre, there is also a Tesco, primary school and pharmacy with minutes of the property. Witney is a historic market town situated in West Oxfordshire with accessible commuter routes and bus service to Oxford City. The property is situated off a slip road set away from the A4095, which allows easy access to the A40 whilst being a 15 minute walk to Witney town centre. Witney offers convenient amenities including restaurants, shops, cafés, a cinema, park and leisure centre creating a recreational hot spot. There are highly regarded schools nearby which makes this property an ideal family home.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cogges Hill Road, Witney
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.9 miles
- Combe Station4.9 miles
- Hanborough Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10624306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.