Percy Gardens, North Shields
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- £1,595A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
Truly spectacular two bedroom second floor apartment directly overlooking Tynemouth Longsands benefitting from the most amazing views, with the added luxury of the fabulous Crusoes beach restaurant cafe just a minutes walk down the bank! Offering a quite unique opportunity for the professional tenants looking for executive standard living, and furnished to a fabulous modern standard. Undoubtedly this is one of the finest properties available to rent across the North East Coastline, the property really must be seen to be fully appreciated. Recently refurbished accommodation which has literally had no expense spared with a stunning finish and design to every aspect. Features include lovely open plan lounge / dining space with breathtaking open views along Longsands Beach, highest quality fitted kitchen with appliances, two bedrooms and a modern shower room with superb fittings. Carpets and decoration is of exceptional standard. This apartment will suit professional / corporate type lets looking for the highest quality of living. A rental package will be set to include all taxes and bills at a rate of £1995, please ask our office for details. EPC rating D.
HOLDING DEPOSITS ; Once an agreement in principal is reached on any proposed letting to tenants, the tenant is asked to pay a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent on the property, before formal referencing is undertaken. Our office will provide full terms and conditional applicable to holding deposits before any payment is taken.
Council Tax Band: G
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Percy Gardens, North Shields
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tynemouth Metro Station0.3 miles
- Cullercoats Metro Station1.1 miles
- North Shields Metro Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Letsafe are a dedicated specialist property letting and management operation, our one and only priority and field of expertise is looking after your property.
Our management team of Raymond Blake, Joanne Gillespie, Sean Courtney and Sharon McDonald have a combined 60 years plus experience in the sector, we are based in high quality, professional offices at 57 Park View, Whitley Bay.
Together with our website letsafehomes.co.uk, Letsafe advertise on all major portals. We take grea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NKPG3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsafe, Tyne and Wear. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.