Stanton House, Rotherhithe, SE16
730 sq. ft.
(68 sq. m.)
- Contemporary Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Private Patio
- Modern Kitchen
- Family Bathroom and Recently Renovated Ensuite
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Allocated Parking Space
- Bicycle Storage
The property boasts a naturally bright and generous open plan living area with a contemporary kitchen leading into the private patio, two double bedrooms (one of which ensuite - recently renovated), a stylish family bathroom, plus additional ample storage space in the hallway.
Additional benefits include allocated parking space, onsite porter, bicycle storage, and access to the communal roof terrace enjoying stunning River Thames and City views.
The property is located moments from OFSTED outstanding-rated primary school, Redriff School.
The area also encompasses the picturesque Greenland Dock, the Docklands City Farm and the ecological park making the property ideal for those wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of the city without giving up the privilege to live in the heart of London.
Ground Rent: £250 for annum
Service Charge: £2700 per annum including sinking funds and water charges
104 years left on the lease (124 years from Sept 2001)
Council Tax band D
BrochuresStanton House, Rotherhithe, SE16Brochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Stanton House, Rotherhithe, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heron Quays Station0.5 miles
- South Quay Station0.6 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Winners of the 2021 British Property Award as Best Estate Agents and Best Estate Agent Guide Award 2022.
By choosing Alex and Matteo you’ll be working with local residents who want to see their neighbourhood and neighbours thrive.
With over 25 years combined experience in the sector, and an exceptional team of enthusiastic professionals, they are building an estate agency based on honesty, transparency, and customer satisfaction above all else.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31541265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex & Matteo, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.